If you’ve been struggling to pay your debt and survive the cost of living you should consider Debt Counselling. If you are feeling the credit crunch and you don’t know where the next payment is going to come from, you have come to the right place.
Our NCR registered and accredited debt counsellors will help and guide you through the whole debt counselling process. This can all be done through our remote application process.
Debt Counselling may yield similar results as Debt Consolidation but it’s a much cheaper, more effective solution. It protects you against a future loss of income, like maternity leave. Your creditors see it as an act of good faith that you are doing all you can to right yourself. It is important to remember that you are not alone, the NCR (National Credit Regulator) introduced by the NCR to protect you.
Debt Counselling Process
If you answer YES to any of the following questions, Debt Counselling is the solution you’ve been looking for? Are you:
- Struggling to make monthly payments?
- Having sleepless nights over unpaid debt?
- Tired of getting calls from your creditors?
- Afraid you’ll lose your house or car because of debt?
- Afraid you’ll be blacklisted?
WHY DEBT CONSOLIDATION?
- Pay a single, reduced & affordable monthly instalment that fits your needs
- Pay of your debt faster, and save money.
- Clean up your credit record
- Be protected against unforeseen circumstances, like maternity leave.
- Get debt free and get busy living!